Dan Littauer, who used to work with Blue Ocean Faith, now leads groups focusing on men's spiritual development in several places, from M.I.T. to prisons. How is the path to spiritual and emotional growth the same and different for men and women? Drawing from the wisdom of people like Father Richard Rohr and Carl Jung and many thoughtful teachers, Dan talks about this work with Dave Schmelzer, Christina Roberts and Ryan Bauers.
Mentioned in today's podcast:
- The Drama of the Gifted Child – Alice Miller
- Practically Shameless – Alice Barry
- The Language of Emotions – Karla McLaren
- King, Warrior, Magician, Lover – Robert Moore
- Wild Man to Wise Man – Fr. Richard Rohr
- Waking the Tiger - Peter Levine