Blue Ocean Faith is known for many things. But its take on M. Scott Peck's theory of spiritual and emotional development is right up there. Is it helpful to think about spiritual/emotional growth through the lens of stages? Is it--as is sometimes charged--elitist? Dave Schmelzer, Christina Roberts and Ryan Bauers have a lively discussion about how this continues to have leverage in their lives and those of their friends.
If you would like to continue the conversation about the stages theory, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with an online format to continue chatting.
Metioned in Today's Episode:
- Faith Shift - Kathy Escober : https://amzn.to/2t944m1
- The Road Less Traveled - M. Scott Peck: https://amzn.to/2JDlXVo
- Further Along the Road Less Traveled - M. Scott Peck: https://amzn.to/2MtnxqL
- The Bible Tells Me So - Pete Enns: https://amzn.to/2MlZKJb
What I'm Into
- Breathe 4 Change Yoga: https://www.breatheforchange.com
- Biking Backpack for Picnics: https://amzn.to/2sV6kOM
- From the New Yorker: "Don't Eat Before Reading This" by Anthony Bourdain
Previous Episodes Mentioned: