It turns out that the standard wisdom about relationships offering the meaning of life is even more true than we gave it credit for.
Dr. LaRynda Thoen worked for years as an OB-GYN before becoming a hospice volunteer. Christina Roberts, Ryan Bauers and Dave Schmelzer talk with her about insights from the end of life and the beginning of life, and what those insights mean about why we are here.
Mentioned in Today's Podcast:
- Final Journeys: A Practical Guide for Bringing Care and Comfort at the End of Life
- Being With Dying: Cultivating Compassion and Fearlessness in the Presence of Death
- Midwife for Souls: Spiritual Care for the Dying
- May I Walk You Home?: Courage and Comfort for Caregivers of the Very Ill
- The Grace in Dying: How We Are Transformed Spiritually as We Die
What I'm Into:
Blue Ocean World